Entrepreneurial managers/leaders and experts who are able to achieve solutions and results within the shortest possible time frame. You save the learning curve thanks to their extensive relevant experience.
For an application to become accredited to the BRAINFORCE M.A.S.T.E.R.3-Pool® you should meet the following requirements:
- You are already working as an independent interim manager or have decided to pursue this career path from now on.
- Based upon many years of leadership/line management and/or project experience, you can build on a broad wealth of experience
- You are a professional in the following core areas:
Mechanical or electrical Engineering, , automotive, construction, , energy, financial services, trade, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, mechanical engineering, media, telecommunications
- You possess the following classic characteristics of a temporary interim manager:
Openness for new experiences, methodological approach, leadership personality, assertiveness. You also have crisis competency, are flexible, have a balanced personality, are conscientiousness and efficienct. You are brave, self-confident and have a strong hands-on mentality, above average communication skills and a healthy self-reflection and have a high ethical standard
Interim Management is the supreme discipline for experienced executives
If you are interested, please send us your application with your detailed curriculum vitae. Please enclose any relevant documents, such as certificates and recommendations.
Please use the registration form below only.
The selection process as a temporary manager is a validated and clearly structured process:
- The documents received are reviewed by the BRAINFORCE Pool Management with regard to professional categorization, qualification and experience. It is also checked whether the applicant’s experience profile meets typical enquiries from our clients
- Once your documents have been successfully reviewed, BRAINFORCE will provide you with more information and documentation for further processing
- The pool accreditation/admission process is concluded with the signing of the BRAINFORCE M.A.S.T.E.R.3-Pool Membership framework agreement
We look forward to hearing from you!