Interim Management & Consulting
– recipe for success
Interim Management is very different from temp-staffing
The interim manager is self-employed and is not in an employment relationship. The form of the activity differs substantially from the temporary personnel work.
The interim manager always operates with a managerial or expert role. With 10 to 20 years of proven management experience, a high level of implementation strength is associated. The interim manager is usually installed at middle or top management hierarchical levels – not bound by instructions, but authorised to give instructions.
CEO, CFO, Project Manager & Co
As a interim management services provider, BRAINFORCE AG installs managing directors, CEOs, CFOs, turnaround managers, plant managers, division managers,project managers, and many more. The main industries are mechanical engineering, automotive, engineering, plant construction, metal processing, energy, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, consumer goods, media and other industries.
The BRAINFORCE M.A.S.T.E.R.3 Pool®
The unique BRAINFORCE M.A.S.T.E.R.3-Pool® with more than 6,500 hand-picked individuals guarantees the provision of the right and required competency in any industry and for every task or situation.
BRAINFORCE M.A.S.T.E.R.3-Pool® =
Management – Action – Skills – Transformation – Experience – Results – 3 Dimensions: Combining yesterday, today & tomorrow
The competent professional at the right time at the right place
The Brainforce managers and experts can be deployed by the client company for challenging projects or for managing unforeseen situations.
Multiple client benefits through tailored interim management
- Immediate increase in the company’s ability to act and flexibility (deployment within 1-3 weeks).
- Accelerated, professional implementation of strategies and projects
- Impartiality of the external interim executive
- Sustainable action based on high professional competency and many years of specific experience.
- Main areas of application of the BRAINFORCE Interim Managers
- BRAINFORCE experts are characterized by extensive leadership experience, proven success in conception and implementation
The main areas of application of interim management:
- Bridging management gaps at C-level or one to two levels below C-Level depending on company size
- change processes
- Process and productivity improvements
- M&A, post-merger integration (PMI)
- Implement a new business strategy
- New positioning and entering new markets
- Thanks to the many years of experience of the BRAINFORCE experts, clients move faster and more successfully than others
For almost 40 years, the BRAINFORCE Group has been a leading provider of interim management and expert solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland (Zurich), BRAINFORCE has its own offices in Europe, the Baltic region, Russia, Africa and Asia, and a strong partner network in the Americas, South Asia and Australia.